For business, a website is a convenient and, most importantly, an effective tool for increasing sales, attracting customers, introducing partners to new products and services. Only such a tool of a business person will bring the greatest benefit only when it meets all modern criteria, is correctly configured and is highly quoted in search engines.
At the same time, the literacy of customers is also increasing. It comes to the understanding that a high-quality website is the best tool in the field of sales, so it is extremely important not to make mistakes when creating and promoting it. In this article, we will talk about which world UI/UX agencies should be guided by to create a website.
Agency Evaluation Criteria
The main groups of indicators that form the basis of the ratings of UI/UX studios can be distinguished:
- Customer opinion. Customer satisfaction and objective marks are very important to study before choosing the agency.
- Market players rate. Conclusions on the work are given by the professional community.
- Quantitative indicators. Using data from open sources.
- Business metrics. This includes figures tied to a specific economic activity: the number of completed projects, the breadth of the client base, turnover, profit, cost indicators.
When choosing the company to work with it is important to use mixed methods, taking into account the performance of different groups. For example, business metrics analysis is added to expert judgment or quantitative secondary metrics.
The World’s Best UI/UX Agencies
- Elements. This Austrian company has an excellent reputation in the world and offers solutions for large companies.
- Blue Fountain Media. The American company is focused on individual work with each customer and is ready to perform even the most complex tasks.
- MediaMonks. The Dutch company is one of the market leaders, so its projects cost $30,000.
- KMO. An Australian company is renowned for its reliability. The average project cost is $20,000- $30,000.
- HETIC. Top agency from France. It is focused on the implementation of any commercial projects.
These are companies that closely monitor their position in the competitive environment, strive to attract as many eminent customers as possible, and use it as an effective marketing tool subsequently. Receiving consistently high scores on all criteria, the leaders firmly hold their positions, covering the segment of consumers who need such a benchmark.
Thus, a UI/UX agency allows you to get a high-quality and unique site that will be the face of your business on the Internet and will allow it to develop and ultimately bring you profit. An important criterion is the willingness of the studio not only to make a website but to work productively further, to conduct long projects, to build the relationship of its specialists, without transferring part of the work to freelancers.